It’s back to school for La TrendRoom du Planning, and we’ve been busy spotting the latest trends all summer:
- If you think that vacations are necessarily more relaxing without children (yours or those of others?), the child free marketing trend is for you.
- Are you depressed by the rise in mortgage rates? Meet the Guppies: give up and get rid of the social pressure to become an owner.
- Already tired from the start of the school year? Nescafé takes care of your nap, but you’ll have to go to Japan to enjoy it.
- To get there, travel with Japan Airlines to take advantage of their latest clothing rental service, and reduce both the size of your luggage and your carbon impact.
- And if you are willing to take up new challenges after the summer break and are considering a career change, we found an HR firm that bets on making recruitment an entertaining experience.